[aprssig] GPS/Puck or Other Wise

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Sun Jul 10 10:29:28 EDT 2005

Jim

Thanks for the information on your battery protector product.  Had I
known about it a couple of months ago I would bought one!  I had the
same problem, the load of my radio, tinytrack plus gps would draw down
my battery during cold weather in a couple of days.  I bought a device
similar to yours from a two way radio shop (they use them to turn off
all the radio equipment in squad cars which can draw down the battery
overnight).  It works well, but costs twice as much.  I am saving a link
to your product for the time when I equip my second vehicle with APRS.

Ron, N5IN