[aprssig] Steve OK?

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Sat Jul 9 15:38:27 EDT 2005

On Jul 9, 2005, at 3:22 PM, Tyson S. wrote:

> I see that the hurricane is on top of Steve, and his weather station
> peaked and then blew away. Everything OK?
>
> http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?call=K4HG&last=72

I'm OK, I'm in Miami. I suspect the Keys house is OK too, though
probably quite a mess in the yard. There was a 57 MPH gust a few
minutes before the station stopped reporting, but the station stopped
reporting because the power went out to the lower Keys at that time,
and from what I'm hearing, it is still out.

Steve K4HG