[aprssig] I'm brainstorming, so don't beat me up!

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jul 7 22:37:22 EDT 2005

Is that really suitable for FM?  I'd think it'd be more appropriate for SSB.

I'd really like to see how 4800 bps GMSK compares to 1200 and 9600.  I think
it might work better with voice radios, with plenty of bandwidth for APRS.
Yeah, there's not much out there that supports it... But I'm working on
that.

Scott
N1VG