[aprssig] track.cgi and google maps

n4qwf at ntelos.net n4qwf at ntelos.net
Thu Jul 7 13:50:02 EDT 2005

Steve, I checked the links you ask to have checked in Windows IE. The
first one brought a findu screen and the map took along time to load.
Finally when it did I got a windows error message that said the script was
causing my computer to run slowly and did I wont to continue. If I did it
might cause my machine to become unresponsive. I told it NO and it went on
and loaded this map. See attached file. The other two returned a screen
that said "sorry no position parsed". Hope that info helps. 73's << John