[aprssig] 9600? Faster?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Jul 7 10:28:30 EDT 2005

Yes, and so if we can get the ECHO satellite to
enable digipeating, then anyone with a D700
who is mobile in a terrestrially dead area, will
have about 6 chances a day to get digipeated
by the satelilte.  But it only operates at 9600
baud, hence, only the D700 is ready-to-go
as-is for that kind of mobile operation..  Bob

>>> ramirault at erols.com 07/07/05 9:46 AM >>>
Maybe I'm mistaken .. but I think he was talking about doing 'regular' APRS
at 9600 ... and MOBILE 9600 APRS to boot (digipeaters, I-gates, etc)

Richard Amirault              N1JDU
Boston, MA, USA          Go Fly A Kite