[aprssig] Google maps live

Keith - VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Mon Jul 4 22:59:59 EDT 2005

Gerhard F5VAG wrote on Monday, July 04, 2005

> Could you kindly check if you encounter similar problems with my
> page: http://france.aprs2.net/find.cgi?call=VE7GDH

Hi Gerhard - all the maps at the above URL displayed OK in IE6 here, including the one from Google where I could click on the "satellite" button and it opened up OK.

The maps at findu.com now open up OK for me too - including the station symbol. At one time, they stopped working on my desktop machine when I fiddled with the security settings. Last I recall was that the station showed up, but the map didn't! Over a period of time, I changed many things in the security settings and couldn't get it working again. I don't recall changing anything since the last time I looked, but all looks OK now. Guess it will remain a mystery!

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH