[aprssig] KPC-3+ and power mod?

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Sun Jul 3 18:15:13 EDT 2005

Yes, there is a jumper setting to select between pin 7 on radio port and
pin 13 on serial port... of course I just removed the jumper and
soldered both options ON.

J6 needs to be center & 2, J7 needs to be center and 1, but I soldered
all 3 pins of j7 together.

Important difference.... kpc3 uses pin 25, kpc3plus uses pin 13.
Probably important if you plan to use the same serial cable on several TNCs.

Wes