[aprssig] Google maps debug again...

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sun Jul 3 16:14:18 EDT 2005

Steve I can work with you if these clowns can not work out their

1) Security settings in IE6
2) Debugging window - which u need to install
3) URL's (gawd they get confused)

I have even done some packet sniffer stuff on these web pages to see the
stream.

Not that that really helps any ;-)

Wip me some urls' and i will put comments on them

Cheers Andy

Playing CGI PERL PHP LINUX