[aprssig] http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/gmap.html

Rich Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 3 10:56:02 EDT 2005

Very very interesting...The link below works now for my IE 6.0.2900.2180 but
it did not the other day.
The only thing I have done is to install Firefox last night and indeed it
did work as advertised. I am wondering
if the installation of Firefox may have installed some file somewhere in
windows that "fixed" the issue showing in IE prior ?

Rich