[aprssig] RE: http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/gmap.html

Hurt, Gerald gerald.hurt at Intrado.com
Sun Jul 3 06:23:10 EDT 2005

Steve,
I'm running IE 5.50.4807.2300 on Win2000 SP4, receiving the message
"Done, but with errors on the page"
When I look at the error message here's what I have:

Line: 369
Char: 37
Error: 'ownerDocument' is null or not an object
Code: 0

Hope that helps some, I'm not able to change my java console settings to
get deeper at the moment. I may be able to this weekend.

Jay
73 de N0XVB