[aprssig] Progress on Google maps

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Sat Jul 2 13:28:41 EDT 2005

On Jul 2, 2005, at 12:45 PM, Rich Garcia wrote:

> Operation Aborted
>
> Been looking for an excuse to get away from IE, I'll try Firefox
> later.

So anyone know how to see a javascript log in IE? Mac Safari has a
hidden debug menu that gives access to all kinds of debugging tools,
anything like that in IE? Even though IE is not the best browser out
there, I do need to make it work on it before I can release this.
Unfortunately there is no IE 6 for the Mac, so I cannot test it...

Steve K4HG