[aprssig] Google maps

Bruce & Leigh Coates bruce.coates at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 1 22:34:02 EDT 2005

Hi

Here's what I found.

Earlier today I built a static page at http://ve5bnc.dyndns.org/test.html.  When I first tried it with IE6 I received the same error that we're discussing.  It wasn't until I forced a full refresh (Shift-F5) that it began working.  (coincidence???)  Since then this page has worked regardless of what browser I use to access it.  I tried the same trick with the Findu URL and it made no difference.  I'm also seeing the symptom of IE not working and Firefox working for the Findu URL..

I don't know what any of this means but perhaps it will give some others some ideas.

73, Bruce - VE5BNC