[aprssig] Google maps

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Fri Jul 1 17:22:08 EDT 2005

On Jul 1, 2005, at 1:25 PM, Steve Dimse wrote:

> Also, for the 43 of you (literally) that sent me the link to the
> new Google Map API or news stories about it, yes, now that they
> have terms that will allow findU to use it, I will be adding that
> capability, but give me a day or two to unpack!

Well, I couldn't resist doing a little something before I started the
laundry...

All this does is center the map on the station's location. No icons,
simple nav buttons, but lots to follow. Again, this is just a demo of
what is to come as I dig into the API, which is pretty rich!

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find1.cgi?call=K4HG

Steve K4HG