[aprssig] ISS/ PCSAT joint operations announcement

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Mon Jan 31 23:13:30 EST 2005

At 08:48 PM 1/31/2005, scott at opentrac.org wrote:
>Hey, someone else has STK, too!  =]  Your access times don't seem to match
>up with mine, though - I'll have to check my scenario setup.  I think I've
>got the current ephemerides.

         It's all in the TLE's (TCE's in STK).  I hadn't updated mine in
several weeks.  For some reason I can't get the online update to work, so I
have to do it manually.  But after updating just now, mine still don't line
up with yours, maybe about 10 minutes difference here and there.

>   I didn't set up any other constraints or
>anything, just ran an access opportunity report for ISS vs. PCSAT.  Maybe I
>got the wrong object for ISS - it had a different name, but I think it was
>the same NORAD ID.  I'll check it out tomorrow and see if I can constrain it
>to times when PCSAT is in sun.

         Hey, now that's a good idea!  I bet Bob will like that!  <G>

         7 3
         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk
http://kd5xb-2.no-ip.info