[aprssig] 9600 baud capable radios

ke4nyv at hamhud.net ke4nyv at hamhud.net
Mon Jan 31 15:49:25 EST 2005

I recommend spending a little more and buying a used Motorola VHF Maxtrac with
the 16 pin accessory jack on the back.  You can get disc. audio straight from
the Flat RX pin.  I use all Motorola for APRS now, after burning up other
so-called commercial grade amateur rigs.

Jason KE4NYV
www.ke4nyv.com
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com