[aprssig] WX station transmit rate?

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Thu Jan 27 13:26:05 EST 2005

Bob, you misunderstand what I am trying to say. I am NOT advocating using
RELAY as a first hop, but only that folks need to do more 'research' into
who near them is active ... more that what you suggested ... which was ONE
try and then use that station.

Richard Amirault                                N1JDU                Boston,
MA, USA
www.erols.com/ramirault          "Go Fly A Kite"