[aprssig] WX station transmit rate?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Jan 26 21:04:39 EST 2005

Doesn't help much when you've got a remote station, away from an Internet
connection.

Speaking of weather stations, does anything support the La Crosse stations
yet?  Are they any good?  Do they require a negative voltage to work?

If no one else has done it yet, I might add support to the OpenTracker if
anyone's interested.  For now it only supports the 1-wire station.  The
1-wire station has the advantage of being very light on power consumption -
works great for solar powered stations.  But the La Crosse stations are
probably a cheaper way to go if you want a larger set of sensors - AAG's
add-ons are pretty overpriced.

Scott
N1VG