[aprssig] Fwd: Kantronics Temperature Specifications

John Denison kd5you at houston.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 17:00:07 EST 2005

I sent an email to Kantronics on the KPC 3+, and received the following
reply:

Nearly all of the components inside the KPC-3 Plus have temperature rating
of 0 to 70 degrees c (in non-condensing humidity up to 90 percent).

So, the high end of the operating range is less than that.  It draws very
low current (15 to 25 ma, depending on number of leds lighted), and
generates very little internal heat.

Is this for a commercial installation, or the typical ham installation?

Ken.
Kantronics Technical Service