[aprssig] new diamond x500hna

Rich Garcia k4gps at arrl.net
Sat Jan 22 20:38:57 EST 2005

I have actually gone as far as placing a bead of silicone wherever possible,
made a drain hole at the bottom, and also painted it with UV resistant
clear.
No matter how well sealed it is at least in this part of the country you
will get water inside of it and eventually the fiberglass will lose its gel
coat and start shreding.

Rich