[aprssig] New n-N Paradigm FACTS

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Jan 22 19:18:00 EST 2005

Sure, Thanks for asking.
The settings are very clearly spelled out on the
New n-N Paradigm WEB page:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/aprs/fix14439.html

Settings for the KPC3+ and PacComm digis are in the
paragraph headed (in red):
Digipeater settings for the New n-N Paradigm.

about 50% down the page.

Point me to the "Michigan" recommendations to
I can kibitz there too...  Lets update them or
debate them.  But the status -quo is not good.
thanks
Bob

>>> ar798 at tcnet.org 01/22/05 7:04 PM >>>
Hi Bob,

I have a KPC-3+ v8.2 being controlled by aprsd on my SuSE box.
I'm running it as an IGATE and digi.

I'm wondering where my digi/igate (W8TVI-10) would fit into this.

currently I'm using:
uidigi on relay,wide,trace,mi
uiflood wide,28,noid
uitrace trace,28
unproto APRS via WIDE,WIDE2-2 pbbs 0

as recommended by the Michigan APRS Working Group's web page.

I would welcome any tips/corrections.

Thanks!

Noel