[aprssig] Pm maps 3.5, winaprs ?

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Thu Jan 20 21:42:51 EST 2005

I have just about all flavors Chris.. I am partial to 2.51 because I get
the full screen while running PM3.5

When 2.75 came out, the screen with PM50, was restricted to a Square
screen, and left about a third of the screen on the right side blank.

They have the TIGER maps working real well for WinAPRS now. No extra
software for mapping needed to purchase..

Robbie