[aprssig] WinAPRS internet feed filtering

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Thu Jan 20 09:57:45 EST 2005

Jacob,
	You need to manually send a message addressed to "server" and put the
filter commands in the message text, make sure you put filter as the first
word in the message. WinAPRS does not support a direct option to set these
yet. I have asked Mark Sproul about this and it may show up in a future
release.

Brian, N2KGC