[aprssig] Looking for a GPS

John Denison kd5you at houston.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 19:00:26 EST 2005

In the past month or so the GPS V Deluxe (may be the same model) dropped
from $399 to $299. I bought mine at Best Buy, and then ordered the
cigarette ligher plug with data cable combined from HRO. The GPS V box
will have two seperate cables, one for power, and one for data. As it is
when using the data cable, the GPS must run on batteries.

73's
John
KD5YOU