[aprssig] WINAPRS maps?

Mark Sproul kb2ici at amsat.org
Wed Jan 19 14:20:03 EST 2005

WinAPRS can use the following

	WinAPRS maps, this is WinAPRS/MacAPRS specific format
	dosAPRS maps
	Palm Pilot APRS maps
	Prec Mapping ver 3, 3.5 or 5
	Tiger Maps (THIS IS THE BEST FOR WinAPRS)

It does not support Street Atlas or MapPoint.

Mark

At 12:01 PM -0700 1/19/05, Ken Kinyon wrote:
>I have seen several references to WINAPRS so I decided to download it and
>give a try.  I have browsed the Docs and am still not sure what maps I can
>use.
>I have the following installed:
>Precision Mapping 7
>Street Atlas 2005
>Street Atlas version 7
>MapPoint 2004
>Can I use any of these?
>Thanks,
>ken W7TS
>Kenneth E.  Kinyon
>34 Princeton Circle
>Longmont, CO 80503-2106

Mark Sproul                              |
http://ecs.rutgers.edu                   |
msproul at jove.rutgers.edu                 |
Manager - Engineering Computing Services | 732-445-3121
Rutgers University School of Engineering |
Office: Eng D111                         |