PHG (was RE: [aprssig] Bob B statements)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Jan 19 14:07:53 EST 2005

Solid coverage to many digis.  But with 100% QRM from
surrounding 1000 users using too long paths, results in
difiiculty for a 5 watt station to get in.  Hence the immediate
need to swithc to the New n-N Paradigm <grin>....

>>> scott at opentrac.org 1/19/05 1:54:45 PM >>>
Speaking of that part of the country - can anyone tell me what the
digi
situation is around the Shenandoah valley?  I set my parents (KB6VAA
and
KK6AD) up with a tracker, but it's been very spotty at 5 watts.

Scott
N1VG