[aprssig] Something odd with the internet servers?

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 20:34:40 EST 2005

Hi Earl

Ok, if you know you connected to a server with port 14580, and it
responds that you are connected, then you would send to SERVER  but
start the filter command in lower case.

"filter r/35/-90/200"

That would filter out everything except the stations within a 200 mile
radius of the coordinates.

I didn't look up yours.. But I do this a lot even with ui-view I can
send separate messages after I am connected. Remember though, you would
have to use all the filters you want each time you change something.
Otherwise, it only works on your last "updated" string.

I just did this with WinAPRS for a friend of mine, and it works great...

Good luck,

Robbie