[aprssig] Unwanted IGATEing

Greg Noneman greg at clubnet.net
Mon Jan 10 11:08:21 EST 2005

I'm no APRS+SA expert, but I know there's a feature called Channel
Filler (Internet Setup Tab).  This feature will attempt to gate "DX"
data from the internet stream to RF if activity on the local channel is
not detected after a specified amount of time.  This could be the
source of the data you're seeing.  Make sure he doesn't  have this
feature selected.

Greg
WB6ZSU