[aprssig] New n-N Paradigm getting better!

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Jan 10 09:15:50 EST 2005

Rich,

those are the same, depending on how many letters
I had room for.  In that table, that is not a UIDIGI list,
it is a what-is-supported list...  Ill review it today to
make sure it is clear...

Bob

>>> "Rich Mazzeo" <forummail at richmazz.com> 1/9/05 7:34:31 PM >>>
    What is the difference between "LKn-N" and "LNKn-N" ??  Since
"LKn-N" is
under the UIDIGI column I'm assuming you meant to put a real number in
there? Just need a little clarification on that.

--
Rich
N3XKU