[aprssig] In a nutshell?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jan 6 16:40:05 EST 2005

Let me know when you've got something ready to go.  It really should be
someplace fairly authoritative-looking, like aprs.net.  It should also
provide some information on what APRS is, and not just what path to use.
>From my OpenTracker site, I link to:

http://www.n5oom.org/2004_hamcom/presentations/Intro_to_APRS.pps

Which gives a pretty good overview.

Scott