[aprssig] Xastir on Windows, was Re: Slashdot article

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Jan 5 17:54:58 EST 2005

>          You have to be careful with those USB devices, I have read
several
> times about data corruption within a few weeks or so.

My Cruzer Mini drive has been in my pocket, jumbled around with spare change
and car keys, for at least a year with no loss of data.  Not counting
whatever information was printed on the label of the thing.  =]

I'd be wary of bargain brands.. but even the good ones are cheap these days.
At one point, Costco had the 1GB Cruzer Mini listed for under $80.  I only
see the 512MB now, for $63.  Still not nearly as cheap as a CD and jewel
case, though.

Scott
N1VG