[aprssig] The new N-N paradigm summary (fwd)

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Wed Jan 5 15:42:54 EST 2005

Greg is right... he makes a good point about the lids running r,w,w,w,w,w,w
eventually... it sure would be nice if we could limit the hops using either
Wn-n or w,w,w.  Well, we _can_, but it requires a PC and a floppy disc.

I guess the trick is to tell the lids about too many hops when they come to you
asking why WIDEn-n isn't working anymore!  8-)
Wes