[aprssig] WinAPRS is NOT dead

Mark Sproul kb2ici at amsat.org
Wed Jan 5 12:22:01 EST 2005

There have been some comments recently about WinAPRS and MacAPRS.
These programs are still under development and lots is going on with
both of them

	I recently released MacAPRS for MaxOS-X, it still needs some more work
	but it is working

	Tiger Maps on both Mac and Windows are working great, LOTS
has been done
	to make them VERY fast

	I have just about completed full support for USGS DEM
(Digital Elevation)
	data.

	I am working on USB support for both Mac and Windows.

	I am working on comments from Bob to fix some issues he has brought up

	As always, I am working on reported bugs and comments from users

Mark Sproul
Mark Sproul                              |
http://ecs.rutgers.edu                   |
msproul at jove.rutgers.edu                 |
Manager - Engineering Computing Services | 732-445-3121
Rutgers University School of Engineering |
Office: Eng D111                         |