[aprssig] WIDEs

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Wed Jan 5 11:50:24 EST 2005

Ahh, the ping-pong effect.  Most TNC firmware (including Kantronics)
does not check for duplicate digipeats.  The Kantronics does do dupe
checking, but only for UIFlood (and UITrace?) aliases.  This is why
RELAY,WIDE,WIDE is so much worse than RELAY,WIDE2-2 and should not be
encouraged.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net