[aprssig] The new N-N paradigm summary (Cap)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jan 4 12:14:18 EST 2005

Earl,
We love to hear of "your"area, but no one on this
Email reflector has any clue where you are.  So if you
are going to say "its not like that here" do us the
favor of reminding us where "here" is...  thanks.

It makes your emails much more valuable...  thanks
Bob

>>> needhame1 at plateautel.net 1/4/05 11:15:06 AM >>>
Farthest station I see right now, on RF-only, is 587 miles
out.  Total of 95 stations seen here, INCLUDING the ones I see via
internet
feed.

Did you REALLY see me (or stations near me) out there?  WOW!

         7 3
         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico  DM84jk
<http://kd5xb-2.no-ip.info>