[aprssig] Slashdot article

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 3 20:11:41 EST 2005

John,
No flames at all buddy, but I don't know where APRS
would be of great use specifically, but packet of some
sort would be in my opinion.  If APRS equipment was
available it could track supply vehicles and provide
shelter communications of a non critcial nature.
Otherwise packet could be set up at shelters, supply
depots, shipping and receiving locations and EOCs for
point to point communications.

Chris
KB8UIH

http://slashdot.org/articles/05/01/02/2343256.shtml?tid=215