[aprssig] D700 and Palm

Chuck Gooden cgooden at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 1 17:08:45 EST 2005

I am looking for software for my Palm Pilot that would allow me to
program the memory channels in my Kenwood D700.  Does any
one know where I could find it?

I am already aware or PocketAPRS and will be using it.  However
after a few resets on my D700 I find it's time consuming to program
all of the memory channels again.  It's almost as much work as
bringing my PC to my van (or the radio to my PC) and using the
Kenwood software to re-program the memory channels.  I'm
looking for something that would be easier!

This could be a nice application to write if your experienced with
Palm OS (hint!!).