[aprssig] Wanted : simple socket java applet

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Mon Feb 28 19:34:42 EST 2005

One word of caution: Java applets can only connect to the server they
were loaded from unless the applet is contained in a signed jar file
(cab file for Windows).  This is why I only distribute javAPRS in signed
jar/cab files, so it can connect to any server.

There are a number of tutorials on the web about making applets and
working with sockets.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net