[aprssig] aprs & Davis Wireless Advantage Pro

Bill Bell bill at gatewayeast.com
Mon Feb 28 11:34:52 EST 2005

 They are working on a product to do this but they aren't quite there yet.

I have been working with Davis testing what they refer to as a streaming
data logger/adapter. It will put the wx info into the KPC3+ if you put the
TNC into transparent mode.  I have been unable to get it to work in GPS mode
as the Peet Bro's station do.

My last email with Davis they aren't quite there yet either.

If you want more specifics email me off list.

73's W9BEL

Bill Bell
http://www.w9bel.com