[aprssig] APRS IS weirdness

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Sun Feb 27 17:40:49 EST 2005

Not from looking at the packet log I posted.  In any case, servers
should not modify in any way the I-Field of a packet which is apparently
occurring here.  This is why I used byte arrays instead of strings when
working with packets when designing javAPRSSrvr.  Too many programming
languages do "special" things with strings which can cause this type of
problem.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net