[aprssig] UI-View32 Digipeating

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Sat Feb 26 12:43:31 EST 2005

No problem, Greg, I think you raised a valid point and I didn't think very
far out to consider that this might encourage new "uncoordinated" digi's
popping up all over. That was the furthest thing from my intentions!

No offense taken, you were perfectly correct to call attention to this
potential "unintended consequence" of my posting. Thanks!

73,

...hasan, N0AN