[aprssig] APRStest.EXE Test Data

Richard Montgomery kb4ytm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:49:12 EST 2005

Look at the difference between the opposite ends of the state of TN..
Two more digi's and all West TN digi's will be set to the new paradigm...
Richard

In file:  20050222.txt           Processed 02-24-2005  by APRSTEST.EXE
ver 1.01
There were 804 packets and 164 Users.  Of those 2 % of packets were TCPIP

User Path:  WIDE1-N   WIDE2-N   WIDE3-N   WIDE4-N   WIDE5-N   WIDE6-N
WIDE7-N
----------  -------   -------   -------   -------   -------   -------
-------
Pct Users:   1         19         34         16         5
0          0
Pct Pckts:   0         11         25         27         1
0          0
Efficiency:            34         27         12

There were  1 % TNn-N users with 0 % of packets with a relative 50
efficiency.

User Path:   W     W,W    W,W,W  W,W,W,W  W,W,W,W,W  W,W,W,W,W,W
W,W,W,W,W,W,W