[aprssig] attn garmin rino folks

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 19:28:01 EST 2005

Hi Wes -

Not sure if this has been covered before, but can we operate on GMRS using
our HAM calls?  I'd think so, but I wasn't sure.. I still hold WPTY784 for
GMRS, but I'd definitely not renew if I didn't have to, I got it before I
became a HAM.

I do realize a lot of people operate on GMRS without licenses. :)

--Droo, K1XVM