[aprssig] APRS routing strategies

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Wed Feb 23 19:17:35 EST 2005

Larry, N0BKB and I have tested your approach and it works. Thanks! Of course
we used IA instead of your GA in your example.

We have also confirmed that the alias list in ui-view32 appears to be nearly
unlimited. We have put WIDE7-7 through 7-2 and 6-6 through 6-2 and 5-5
through 5-2 and 4-4 through 4-2 in the alias box of ui-view32 digipeater
setup and it works! We are now fully trapped and can add more if need be.

p.s., RELAY will remain supported in Iowa. We are telling mobiles to use the
path:

RELAY,WIDE2-2

and home stations: WIDE2-2

Thanks again for the note. 73