[aprssig] Airmobile Digi

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Wed Feb 23 07:20:40 EST 2005

Some of out students do balloon based experiments.  With the recent
PCSAT-ISS joint operations, I thought about balloon based digi
experiments.  Just one digi, or even better, two balloons launched
simultaneously couple hundred miles apart and digipeat through both of
them.

If it sounds sufficiently interesting, I may be able to get it on the
schedule for fall.  Construction on the spring balloon experiments are
already underway.  It looks like we'll have 4 launches in the late
March/early April time frame.

-Jason
kg4wsv