[aprssig] UI View Registration???

Keith - VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Feb 22 16:36:47 EST 2005

Dave N0EOP wrote on 22/02/2005 12:18:14 PM PST

> A fellow ham here in Tacoma, WA. needs to know how to register his copy of
> UI View. I told him that I didn't know but would find out. Someone please send me the URL for registration.

If he doesn't have the latest version, he can download it from the official UI-View website at www.ui-view.org. There is a link on the main page that will take him to the Registration link near the top of the page will take him further down the main page where there is a link to the actual registration page which is at www.apritch.myby.co.uk/uiv32.htm.

If your friend decides to use UnderTow Software's Precision Mapping Streets & Traveller v7 with UI-View32, he can download PMapServer7 from www.ui-view.org. It's a really nice way to go with street-level zoomable and scrollable maps of all of the US and Canada. There is only street-level detail for Canada and the US, but it includes "outline" maps for the rest of the world as well.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH