[aprssig] Bob, Address the WIDE7-6 Possibility

Brad [VE3BSM] lists.nospam at bpsmicro.com
Tue Feb 22 13:50:30 EST 2005

That's more or less what I'm wanting to do. I run a RELAY-only digi right
now, and while I need to cover a hole in my area, it's a small enough hole
that I don't want to digi any more than the absolute minimum.

I'm running UI-View, and hopefully some settings may come out that'll let me
accomplish my goal. Until then, RELAY-only it is.

Brad.
VE3BSM