[aprssig] Bob, Address the WIDE7-6 Possibility

Christensen, Eric CHRISTENSENE at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Tue Feb 22 07:51:40 EST 2005

Well, the problem for these guys is that we took away their ability to
send messages over a four state area which shouldn't be done on the east
coast anyway.  We simply don't have the RF space anymore...  I have
packets showing their history from quite a ways back when I was trying
to work with them before.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN