[aprssig] Bob, Address the WIDE7-6 Possibility

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 20:36:26 EST 2005

Hi Jason,

You're right, unfortunately, in the last couple months thanks to all the
switching back and forth, and sometimes after a bunch of changes were
made by some before they changed it again!! <G>

As Bob Bruninga said a few days ago, RELAY,WIDE2-2 in metro areas, and
maybe RELAY,WIDE3-3 out in the boonies for travelers..

I don't see why that would not work all over the country..

Robbie