[aprssig] Bob, Address the WIDE7-6 Possibility

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 15:50:50 EST 2005

Eric,

This not what Bob and everyone else has been recommending.. There has to
be a standard path for all travelers! RELAY,WIDE2-2 or RELAY,WIDE3-3

The travelers should not have to concern themselves with having to
reprogram the trackers depending on what LAN, cell, or state they cross
into, period..

I hope you reconsider your thoughts and actions..