[aprssig] Bob, Address the WIDE7-6 Possibility

Christensen, Eric CHRISTENSENE at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Mon Feb 21 15:38:06 EST 2005

Dave,
If everyone out there was as curious and you and your son, then we
wouldn't be having this discussion right now.  I agree that RELAY,W2-2
is an excellent path for everywhere (except maybe Los Angeles).  I would
support digipeaters utilizing a W2-2 in their UIDIGI to support one hop
UNTIL I started to see people running W2-2,W2-2,W2-2.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of tracker do you use?

73s,
Eric KF4OTN